It is a good idea for one to change the Default router IP address on a regular basis within every fix time interval to make your personal information and computer security. Each router is working the little bit differently. There are many models that will be not possible to cover the intricacies of each one. Fortunately, most of the steps are same and easier to follow for the numbers of browsers varies the configuration and layout are varying the differently little bit. Here in the article, you will see the basic steps to know if you want to change the Default router IP address of the router.
Here are few steps to be followed-
• Just open up the web browser and enter the IP address of the home router in the address bar. The default IP address of the router you are using is 192.168.0.1.
• The default username is “Admin”. The password will be blank. Hit on “login”.
• Hit on “Setup” then “network setting”.
• Under the “router setting,” you have to type the new IP address of the router and the subnet the mask. The configured IP address here is the IP address that a user can use for accessing the web-based management interface. If you change the router IP address here, you are required to adjust the PCV network setting for accessing again your network. This can be done by you by reconnecting or disconnecting to the network.
• Now just hit on “save setting” option.
These were the simple steps that you can follow on changing the Default router IP address. It is very much essential for you to follow the right steps on changing those so that you do not mistake in changing the address of the router. I hope that this guide has helped you in doing so.
Click here to get more information about http://whatsmyrouterip.com/